Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who I Was...Who I Am

When I started this blog after my second miscarriage, I couldn't have been any lower, except later, when I was pregnant and going through a divorce...but I was in a bad place.

Now, three plus years later, I am a divorced mother of two beautiful, healthy children. The divorce could have easily killed me, but I pushed through it for my kids. I hold onto my children a little tighter because of my miscarriages. I knew how precious life is and how easily a tiny baby can be taken away. I look at them and marvel at how they were able to become these precious little miracles in my life.

For anyone reading this who is going through the experience now, I just want to say, "I know." I know you are hurting and I know there is nothing anyone can say to make it better. I can tell you that it gets easier, but that doesn't make you feel any better right now. Just know that people have been where you are and made it through to the other side.

No comments: