Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's raining in my cube again

Mental note---Start wearing waterproof mascara. We're still waiting on test results from the fetal sample...I'm tired of being angry girl...I'm crying uncontrollably and unpredictably...again.

I just spent an hour hiding in someone's cube because my cube neighbor brought in his new baby and I wanted to avoid the "So when are you having another baby?" conversation. I'm thinking of marketing a button line. The first one will be "When I choose to procreate is none of your business." Put your orders in now.

Last night, I told Hub that no matter what the results are, we are just going to keep trying until we have another baby. At this point, it is the only thing that will "fix" what is broken inside of me. I can't go through all of this pain and then not end up with the baby. As gently as he could, he pointed out that we may get a result that leads us to say, you know, we have a child and we need to just accept that we won't have another.

No comments: